Sunday, July 17, 2011

Trellising



Patrick built trellises for the squash that we can mow
under but they will give slightly once the weight of the fruit is on them.


Zucchini.
One of the cosmos in the back bed was destroyed in a recent storm.
So far We've lost 2 sunflowers (from a prancing deer),
one squash at transplant and this. Pretty good so far.
I probably shouldn't have written any of that... I probably just
cursed my garden... ummm... knock on wood?


Mmmmm, peas! It's too hot for these now but omg, so delicious.
I miss them already :(


A trellis for this itty-bitty tomato.


And then a trellis for the real tomatoes



Here's the whole garden, well the whole raised bed garden and
everything we've trellised. In the pots are the lemon and orange
trees we moved off the deck and then we planted a lot of lettuce. It may
need to move inside. I thought it would be ok still but it's getting bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment