Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hey, I mean Hay!


So I bought some hay. Actually it is straw, but that doesn't have a nerdy pun I can think of.


Dara and I pushed the bale out of the truck and it landed pretty much where I wanted it. Which is good because that is not going anywhere now.



This is one of the reasons I got the straw. I will pull straw from the back to put down in the garden between the raised beds. A post will be coming soon when I do that. I swear those were my first three arrows from 25 yards. 


This is project "kill a bunch of grass and plant corn".  Soon I will move this tarp that has been down for a month and a half, and plant three kinds of corn in the block where the grass was. In the background you can see the squash and beans I planted along the fence line.

No comments:

Post a Comment