Sunday, November 20, 2011

Paleo Almond Joy Smoothie

Ok, so this is supposed to have a picture but seriously I always think about blogging this after I've drank the entire thing. So if you want to see what it looks like I guess you'll have to make it.

1 frozen banana
2ish Tbsp of almond butter (the real stuff, no sugar)
tons of cocoa powder (I read somewhere it prevents stroke so uh.. the more the better, right?)
1/3 can coconut milk (the real stuff, none of that crap in a box. get it in the can with lots of fat)
optional: whey protein powder
almond milk to desired consistency (ok, I get mine in a box, it's all I can find. it's processed,
totally a "cheat" so if you were hardcore I guess you could just use water or more coconut)

Blend together and put in a chilled glass. Yum! And if you're like me you'll also have a cup of coffee.

Thanks for the Ninja, Uncle Jim!

No comments:

Post a Comment